Phoenix512's Anime Blog

Spoilers will abound along with opinions of love and hate of anime.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Dropping Kidou Shinsengumi Moeyo Ken

A rather average show about a group of trained women fighting demons in the Meiji Era. The animation of the show along with the characters are average at best. The demon and human peaceful relations is rather unique but not enough to make the show great.

That's what I said about the show when I wrote my Summer Overview a month ago. In the past couple of days, I watched episodes 2-5 of the series. It's seems that I was wrong in my previous statement. What I wrote is had far greater potential than what I saw during the last couple of days. It seems to be that the show focuses on these women's attempts to get Ryuunosuke and this waitress named Sayoko together. These attempts failed because of Ryuunosuke doesn't seem attracted to women and/or have no reaction to perverted situations.

With that to be the main focus of the show, everything else in the show is used to either foil or bring them closer to together. I hate the show even more now. I was gonna quit watching after episode 4 but the preview for episode 5 had potential. I was so wrong because it was stupid and another scheme failed as the result.

This is a warning to everyone who might be interested in watching this show. Don't watch it unless you want crappy comedy along with failed potential of what could been a decent show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home