Phoenix512's Anime Blog

Spoilers will abound along with opinions of love and hate of anime.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Some Milestones and News

It is the fifth month anniversity of my blog and just today, it has reach over 10,000 hits. Also, I have made over 300 posts but it's actually less since some of them are category posts. One more thing, you can see any new posts I made over at Anime Blog Toshokan along with other bloggers. If any bloggers want their posts to show over there as well, just drop Jason a line at the site. Now, it's time for me to continue watching anime while waiting for the next episode to show up so I can blog it.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:38 AM, Blogger Problematic404 said…

    Congratz Phoenix! Thats absolutely amazing, I hope I can reach your standards one day and reach 10 thousand hits. You truly deserve it, because you've worked really hard on this blog. Anyways keep up the great work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home