Phoenix512's Anime Blog

Spoilers will abound along with opinions of love and hate of anime.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Speed Grapher 24 and Review





With all final episodes that I do, I won't summarize the episode because I don't want to reveal the ending. As for said episode, I very much enjoy as I get my final battle with Suitengu and Saiga along with an ending that I liked and acceptable to me. The ending is mostly good along with some bad things. The ending shows what happens to the characters who managed to live five years later. I was surprised with one of them at first but I realized it did make some sense but there was another that I couldn't understand why though. There were no really loose threads left hanging at the end and everything was resolved.

Anyway, the series was enjoyable from the start to the end even though their was some sick parts here and there. I did get into the character's problems and personalities. The story was very good as it had personal and national conflicts involved and had themes like love, greed, gluttony, revenge and real problems with current society. The animation was good for the most part (even though some will probably argued against that statement). The music was good too as well. Some of the problems that I had with the series was that some of the Euphoria battles could have been better and that there was some nasty scenes that would make you cringe. If they don't make you cringe, then you have problems. Overall, it was an enjoyable series but the blood, gore, and sex may drive some people away from it even though it shows an interesting point about society today.

I give Speed Grapher a 3.5 out of 5.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the review, thats about how i felt about the show. This question might seem stupid but, after episode 24 is the show finished?

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "The End"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home