Phoenix512's Anime Blog

Spoilers will abound along with opinions of love and hate of anime.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Ayakashi ~Japanese Classic Horror~ 1





Alright, I was trying to write my normal way for posts for this entry but I find this anime to be rather confusing to begin with. I don't know if it's an on-going story or has an episodic format. As the title says, it's Japanese Classic Horror or whatever that is. I don't really get the horror in this episode. Also when samurai stories really into the historical background of the period it's set in, I myself find them to be boring at times. This anime isn't exactly bad but it requires a certain taste to get into. For me, I don't have the taste for this anime. I suggest that you make your own judgments about it. My entry is short and I'm sorry for that but I just have a hard time writing this entry in the normal way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home